Where there is a will there is a way

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Night Watering

There are few things I find more fun than throwing buckets of water on thirsty plants in the middle of the night.

Yes, my neighbours surely think I'm weird (but I think that's a given anyways).

Here's why:

Under the stars, crickets singing, sky black with stars.  Puff of cloud wafts by in the Aoearoa night sky.  Bamboo staves so tall they rise above our fence into the tangle of blackberry jungle from next door.

SPLASH!  I imagine the tomato plant's relief - and a strong smell of tomatoes wafts by to say thanks.

Splash!  The marigolds also say thank you, wafting a marigold smell.

I feel alot of energy, in the night - alone - with no one to bother me.  It's silent, except the crickets, and the stars.




No comments: